Melbourne University Sport is proudly presenting the International Sport Access Scholarship to support the students for the 2021/2022 academic year study in Australia.
The award program is open to all domestic and international students who have an academic status of good standing. The program is also offering students facing financial hardship a complimentary fitness membership.
Valuable option to get financial support for study in Austalia.
User Review( votes)
Recognized in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution offers over 100 study areas for students to choose. It’s reliably ranked as number 1 in Australia and 32 in the leading universities in the world.
Why study at Melbourne University? At MU Sport, they provide a broad range of fitness and wellness services to keep students feeling good, in control of their health and connected to friends and the broader university community.
Application Deadline: March 7, 2021
- University or Organization: Melbourne University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course of study
- Award: At least $800 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 150
- Nationality: Australian/domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for the program
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in all study areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be enrolled in the course of study at the University of Melbourne
- Have an academic status of good standing
- Must not be receiving subsidised Fitness Membership Access through alternative means or programs
- Not have a current MU Sport Fitness Membership, or have had an MU Sport Fitness Membership in the past six months
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the award, students must take enrollment in the course of study at Melbourne University. After that, applicants must submit a complete online Sport Access Scholarship Application Formand an online Student Financial Need Assessment.
- Supporting Documents: For the award, provide a brief statement, not more than 100 words.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are in need to check the entire entry requirement before start an application – Undergraduate, Graduate, and Graduate Research.
- Language Requirement: For undergraduate and graduate studies at Melbourne, applicants must check full English language requirements.
There are around 150 awards available. Based on the quality of the personal statement and level of financial need, applicants will receive at least $800 prize.
Fitness Membership consists of:
- Limitless use of the Strength & Fitness Gym
- Free member lockers
- A free introductory session with a trainer in Strength and Fitness Gym and one complimentary training program per month (subject to availability)
- Boundless access to Group Fitness classes (subject to maximum class numbers)
- Unrestricted access to the Beaurepaire 25 meter heated lap pool
- Access to Member rates for all other MU Sport services and facilities, such as court hire and accommodation at the Melbourne University Ski Lodge