The MENA programme (MSP) offers scholarships to professionals for short courses in the Netherlands. The programme is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The main aim of the MSP is to contribute to the democratic transition in the selected countries. It also aims at building capacity within organisations in the region, by enabling employees to take part in short courses in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
- To be eligible for an MSP scholarship:
- one must be a professional and national of, and living and working in one of the countries on the MSP country list valid at the time of application;
- one must not be employed by an organisation that has its own means of staff-development.
- large national and/or a large commercial organisation;
- the age of the MSP candidate must not exceed 45 years of age at the time of the grant
- the candidate must not receive more than one MSP funding for courses that take place
at the same time.
How to Apply
- Follow these steps to apply:
- Select a course on the MSP course list
- Contact the Dutch higher education institution that is offering the course for information on course content
- the application and selection procedures
- the online application form and the supporting documents
Application Deadline: March 24, 2020