International students seeking financial assistance are encouraged to apply for the Merit-Based Scholarships offered at Stonehill College in the USA for the academic year 2024-2025.
All applicants, be it domestic or international, are automatically considered for this scholarship upon applying to an undergraduate program at Stonehill. Students that have outstanding academic records will be considered to be given this scholarship.
User Review( votes)
Stonehill College is a private Catholic college in Easton, Massachusetts founded in 1948. Stonehill is ranked 98th in National Liberal Arts Colleges. It provides an education of the highest caliber that fosters critical thinking, free inquiry, and the interchange of ideas.
Why choose to study at Stonehill College? It is known to educate the whole person so that each Stonehill graduate thinks, acts, and leads with courage toward the creation of a more just and compassionate world. It has developed and will continue to expand and refine, engaging programs, practices, and experiences that promote a culture of belonging.
Application Deadline: January 15
- University or Organization: Stonehill College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the US and all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs taught at Stonehill can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have outstanding academic credentials.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications to Stonehill can be made via the Common Application portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 250-word essay
- High school transcript
- Secondary school report
- Teacher evaluations
- Midyear report
- Final report
- International students certificate of finances
- Admission Requirements: Students must have applied through Common Application and submit necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 115
Stonehill College will provide the selected student’s scholarships to support their study expenses in the USA.