Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to pursue your master’s degree abroad by applying for the Merit-Based Scholarships offered by the IESEG School of Management for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship will be provided to international students belonging to EU countries only. It is an entirely merit-based award and will be given to eligible students who want to pursue their master’s degree at IESEG in France.
Amazing opportunity for students to get benefited in France.
User Review( votes)
IESEG School of Management, ranked in the top 10 French Business School, is a graduate business school in France holding an along with the prestigious accolade of becoming a Grande École, one of the most respected and academically rigorous higher education programs in the world.
Why choose IESEG School of Management? IESEG follows a culture that is wholly birthed out of a passion for progress and ability, ensuring the focus of all energy on identifying the true potential within each student. It has manifested an orthodox approach to business and insists on its ability to instill the critical values of accomplishment, responsibility, integrity, solidarity, engagement. IESEG provides reliable career services as they continue to build on the student’s personal and professional reflection, which allows them to have the necessary tools to effectively enter the professional world.
Application Deadline: 13th June 2021
- Organization: IESEG School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: 25% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All applicants that are international entrants from European countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are allowed to apply for all Master’s in international business negotiation
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- students must hold a bachelor’s degree in any field.
- The students must have high academic performance records.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register for the desired course and apply through the online application portal of the university.No separate application is required for the scholarship. All accepted students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documentation to the school:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of Bachelor Degree
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum GMAT score of 610 to a maximum of 730 or higher.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to score average in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- TOEIC – 850
- Duolingo – 105
- Cambridge exam – B2
The institute will provide the successfully selected candidates 25% Tuition fee reduction towards the payable international tuition fee of the applied master’s degree programme.