If you have the potential to become successful entrepreneurs in the future, then you have a lucky chance to apply for the Merit-based Scholarships at the University of Law in the United Kingdom.
The main aim of this bursary is to provide financial support for those brilliant applicants who wish to complete the degree programme at the university.
This support will help you by providing the 33% tuition fee reduction.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1962, the University of Law is a non-profit private university in the United Kingdom. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree in law and over 100 diplomas for your further achievement.
Why study at the University of Law? This university provides quality education for leadership and gives a unique environment for your study. Here, you will enhance your core values and professional skills. Here, you can grow for your future.
Application Deadline: August 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Law
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 33% fee discount
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Non-EEA and Switzerland.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the following:
- BSc Accounting and Finance Accelerated
- BSc Accounting and Finance (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BA Business Management (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BA Business Management (Marketing) (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BSc International Business Management (3 &4 Yrs)
- BSc Digital Business Management (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BSc Digital Marketing (3 & 4 Yrs)
- BSc International Business Management (Top-up)
- MSc Business Intelligence and Analytics
- MSc Cyber Security and Data Governance
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Digital Sales and Management
- MSc Financial Risk Management
- MSc Financial Compliance and Governance
- MSc Global Accounting
- MSc Strategic Business Management
- MSc Project Management
- Admissible Criteria: To receive consideration for the award, applicants need to meet the following credentials:
- have received an offer of a place on a Qualifying Business Course at the University
- you must have accepted your place and enrolled on a Qualifying Business
- where the Qualifying Business Course is a Variable Fee Postgraduate Programme or an Undergraduate Programme
- be classified as an International Student and required to pay international fees for your Qualifying Business Course and be able to provide Satisfactory Evidence
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be empowered with this grant, then you need to be admitted to a degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit the following documents with their application for admission: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, you mandatory to check the entry requirement page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to show their English language level by submitting satisfactory evidence of their English language proficiency.
The University of Law is providing a 33% fee discount to international students starting their studies on certain Undergraduate or Postgraduate Business courses in the UK. First-Year Undergraduate Business students will receive an award of £4,125 and Postgraduate Business students will be awarded £4,700