The University of Queensland is currently accepting applications for the PhD International Scholarships in Real-time Analytics on Urban Trajectory Data for Road Traffic Management. The program is open for both domestic and international students.
The PhD scholarship aims to develop real-time analytics and data management capabilities that leverage large-scale urban trajectory data to provide road operators.
Tremendous opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is a reputable university that focuses strongly on research and teaching. It provides many undergraduates, associates, Masters, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees.
Why would you like to choose the University of Queensland? The university offers comprehensive support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience at the university. At this university, students will get challenging and inspirational education during their study time.
Application Deadline: September 23, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Living stipend scholarship
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Real-time Analytics on Urban Trajectory Data for Road Traffic Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed some research experience.
- Have completed an approved university degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in a PhD degree programme at the University of Queensland. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit an academic CV/resume, academic transcript, degree certificate, passport, and references/letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students need to meet the entry requirements of the programme.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Queensland will offer $28,092 per annum tax-free (2020 rate), indexed annually. A top-up of $5,000 per annum will also be offered.