Alliance University is inviting high-potential applicants to apply for the merit awards in India for the academic year 2021-2022.
This support will provide support to undergraduate studies of students with high academic credentials at the university.
Alliance University is a private University established in Karnataka State by Act No.34 of year 2010 and is recognized by the University Grants Commission (U.G.C.), New Delhi. It is a renowned university of higher learning located on an extensive state-of-the-art campus in Bengaluru, offering a variety of degree courses.
Why study at Alliance University? It is consistently ranked among the top ten private business schools in India by various ranking agencies; the University has already established Alliance College of Engineering and Design; Alliance School of Law; and Alliance Ascent College is in the process of establishing many other prominent academic units,
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Alliance University
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 75% tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N.A.
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indian
- The award can be taken in India
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: B.B.A., B. Tech. (Regular), B.A. L.L. B. (Hons.), B.B.A. L.L. B. (Hons.)*
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- merit awards based on National Entrance Exam Scores and Academic Results
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empower with this educational award, applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit academic transcripts of all previous school attended and a copy of your national id card.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a class 10th and 12th certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken English language.
Alliance University will provide upto 75% tuition fees for students in India.