The studentships are a great way to pay for the education of needy students. Therefore, the Queensland University of Technology is offering International PhD Scholarships in Examining atmospheric cooling and shading interventions for the Great Barrier Reef for the academic session 2021/2022.
The programme is open to international and domestic students who are going to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the Queensland University of Technology.
This scheme will provide you educational fund to achieve your dream of studying in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology of Queensland is an internationally renowned research and learning institution in Australia. It provides superior studying, teaching, and study facilities in order to suit the needs of students, educators, and scholars.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? As Australia’s foremost creative university, QUT equips students with practical educational programmes. It is the country’s ninth-highest university. Her student areas and unrivalled services are interconnected, and her campus life is vibrant.
Application Deadline: July 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $28,597 per annum
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Examining atmospheric cooling and shading interventions for the Great Barrier Reef.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a Bachelor of Science (Honours) degree or equivalent in a related area that has recently been completed (microbiology, genomics or biochemistry)
- Must have received first-class honours.
- Must have a broad interest in microscopy and microbial ecology.
- Must have excellent skill for communication, inspiration and the ability to work as part of a team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this bursary, students must take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After getting enrolled applicants must apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents: a cover letter
- An up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV), including recent IELTS or equivalent score for international applicants
- Academic transcripts
- A two-page writing sample (e.g. copy of an article, essay or thesis you have completed)
- Contact details for two academic referees
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for this excellent programme applicant must meet the entry requirements at the university.
- Language Requirement: You must have an English language IELTS level of 6.5 or higher, with a minimum of 6.5 in written English
You’ll receive a scholarship of $28,597 per annum, tax-exempt for three years and full tuition fee sponsorship for international students.