The University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is actively granting a merit awards in Bangladesh for the academic session 2021-2022.
This scheme aims to attract highly capable students with demonstrated academic excellence to study full time in any undergraduate courses at the university.
Founded in 2002, the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh is a leading private liberal arts-based University in Dhanmondi, Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is a research-intensive University, with multiple research opportunities for its faculty members and students.
Why study at the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh? It is an institution devoted to developing young minds to their fullest potential through the free and creative pursuit of knowledge. They are firmly committed to helping young men and women to become responsible and caring citizens of their nations and the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Bangladesh Students
- The award can be taken in Bangladesh
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- A minimum GPA of 2.50 both in SSC and HSC examinations or equivalent
- Applicants must be Bangladeshi
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants are recommended to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Four copies of recent colored passport sized photographs.
- Photocopies of all Board Mark-sheets and Certificates.
- Photocopy of NID of the student any one of the parents.
- Applicants in Freedom Fighter category are requested to submit relevant documents
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the following:
- A minimum CGPA of 2.00 in Bachelor’s degree, plus
- At least one GPA of 2.00 but aggregate GPA of 6.00 in SSC & HSC, or
- Sons/daughters of freedom fighters with an aggregate GPA of 5.00 in SSC & HSC,or
- O’Levels in 5 subjects with a minimum GPA of 2.50 & A’Level in 2 Subjects with a minimum GPA of 2.00 (scale A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1).
- At least three years work experience after Graduation in an executive position for EMBA applicant.
- Acceptable score in the ULAB Admission Test.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to complete their studies at the University of Liberal Arts Bangladesh.