St. Francis College is now granting the Merit-Based Scholarships in recognition of the outstanding academic achievements of students.
This scholarship scheme will provide an award amount upto $7,500 for the entire duration of undergraduate degree programme at St. Francis College.
Amazing chance to get benefited in the USA.
User Review( votes)
St. Francis College has a long tradition of teaching students to be leaders in their fields and contributing members of society. With a mission based on St. Francis of Assisi’s beliefs and teachings, the College plays an important role in the community and in the lives of its students and alumni.
Why study at St. Francis College? They seek to provide an atmosphere of genuine friendship and support, and we strive to promote a strong and inclusive community through social responsibility, mutual respect, service, justice, and spiritual growth
Application Deadline: Rolling
- University or Organization: St. Francis College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,500 to $7,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have High School grade point average (GPA) once converted to the U.S. grading system
- Aspirants must be international
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your High School transcripts translated into English language.
- Admission Requirements: Completion of high-school degree is necessary to take admission at the college.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must provide TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo, PTE or ITEP exam results.
St. Francis College will provide the award amount ranging from $3,500 to $7,500 for students in the USA.