If you want to pursue your higher education in law in the USA, then you must check out the Merit Scholarships at the Lewis & Clark Law School to international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Based primarily on exceptional academic achievement and professional promise, these scholarships can be awarded to any international or undocumented students along with domestic students. Incoming students will be considered and awarded tuition fee relief.
Nice chance for applicants to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College is an American Bar Association-approved private law school in Portland, Oregon. Lewis & Clark College (Northwestern) is ranked No. 88 (tie) in Best Law Schools and No. 14 (tie) in Part-time Law.
Why choose to study at the Lewis & Clark Law School? The school creates a supportive and rigorous intellectual environment. Its students develop the legal knowledge, critical thinking, practical skills, and values to excel as ethical and engaged professionals in a diverse and dynamic world.
Application Deadline: Students must observe the general application deadline for scholarship application, i.e., 15th January 2022.
- University or Organization: Lewis & Clark Law School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Home country national students and all other international and undocumented students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take any bachelor or master degree programme at Lewis & Clark Law School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be incoming students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications can be made online on the official application portal of the school. Admitted students receive automatic consideration for scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- Letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed a baccalaureate degree from an accredited university at the time of enrolment.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 91+
- TOEFL PBT – 74+
- IELTS – 7.0
- Duolingo – 115
- ECPE – Pass
- FCE/CAE/CPE – A
- GTEC CBT- 1251+
- STEP Eiken – 1
Students selected by Lewis & Clark Law School will be provided tuition fee relief of any undertaken programme.