Are you looking to receive specialist training, advice, and development opportunities? Then, you must consider applying for the ESRC Wales Doctoral Training Partnership General Studentships offered by Swansea University for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship is open to all interested applicants, both overseas and in their home country, both. Students can undertake full-time or part-time study for PhD in Computer Science at Swansea. This jointly funded opportunity, by ESRC and Swansea University, will provide the selected students a £15,609 stipend, programme fee, and a training budget.
Nice opportunity to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a public research university and is amongst the top 30 research institutions in the UK. It celebrates the heritage of the city of Swansea and strives to be the best university in the region.
Why choose to study at Swansea University? Swansea University nurtures independence and holds critical thinking as its fundamental purpose. Students of Swansea are resilient in the face of global challenges and adapt to the changing world of work. It is very committed to the students’ mental health and wellbeing and provides various student support services.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is set at 12:00pm (GMT) 4th February 2022.
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Computer Science programme taught at Swansea University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an excellent background in the social sciences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply through the official university portal. When filling the admission applications, please note the following to apply for this studentship:
- ‘Are you funding your studies yourself?’ – please select No
- ‘Name of Individual or organization providing funds for study’ – please enter ‘RS43 – Digital Economy & Society: ESRC DTP.’
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic / professional qualifications
- A cover letter
- Two references
- Research proposal
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be holding a first- or vital upper-second-class degree, or equivalent recognized by Swansea University
- Language Requirement: The students must provide proof of a minimum overall IELTS score of 6.5 English language proficiency.
The selected students will be provided the total cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609 per annum and include access to an additional Research Training Support Grant (RTSG) by Swansea University.