Taylor’s University is offering the Merit Scholarships for high-calibre applicants across Malaysia. These scholarships are available for pursuing foundation/diploma/degree programme at Taylor’s University in Malaysia.
Taylor’s University is a private university in Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. It was founded in 1969 as a college, was awarded university college status in 2006, and university status in 2010.
Amazing opportunity for Malaysian students.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing pre-university/diploma/foundation programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
- Must have secured offer letter of admission from Taylor’s College Lakeside Campus
- May use forecast/trial/mid-term/actual results to apply
- Holding result of any institute in Malaysia
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete the online application form and bring original documents during interview and enrolment.
- Entrance Requirement: SPM/O Level/equivalent: 5 credits (subject pre-requisites apply)
- English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020