The Commission on Higher Education and the French Embassy is offering CHED-PhilFrance Scholarships for Filipino applicants. This is available to pursue a graduate degree.
This is open to faculty and non-teaching staff currently serving in a higher education institution to apply for a graduate degree.
Excellent Scholarships for Filipino Applicants.
User Review( votes)
The aim of the program is to strengthen ties between France and the Philippines. The Commission on Higher Education abbreviated as CHED.
University or Organization: The Commission on Higher Education and the French Embassy
Course Level: Graduate degree
Award: Tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Filipino citizen
The program can be taken in France
Application Deadline: 30 April 2019
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be employed by a CHED-recognized Philippine institution of higher learning
- Be a Filipino citizen
- This is awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Not be more than 42 years old for applicants to Master’s degree programs and not more than 40 years old for applicants to Doctoral degree programs by the time you begin your degree
- Hold at minimum a Bachelor’s degree (for applicants to Master’s degree programs) or a Master’s degree (for applicants to Doctoral degree programs)
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Demonstrate knowledge or expertise that would prepare them adequately for successful study and research in a specific graduate program
- Be in good health and of good moral character
- Have no pending criminal charges, and must not have been convicted for violation of any Philippine Law
- Fulfill all the Terms and Conditions of the grant, including a return service obligation
- Filipino applicants are eligible for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, academic essay no longer than 750 words, a certified true copy of academic transcripts, Letters of acceptance, or proof of application.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a minimum a Bachelor’s degree (for applicants to Master’s degree programs) or a Master’s degree (for applicants to Doctoral degree programs).
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in English.
The award will cover the followings:
- Tuition fees for the entire duration of the chosen program (for state-regulated programs in public universities only)
- Note: Due to a specific agreement made by CHED, Sciences Po, and the French Embassy, CHED will be fully financing the tuition fees for Sciences Po’s graduate degrees on top of the all the other benefits offered by the CHED-PhilFrance awards.
- A living allowance depending on the area of residence
- For Master’s degree candidates:
- Greater Paris area (Région Ile-de-France): €950/month
- Elsewhere: €750/month
- For Ph.D. candidates: €1200/month
- Student and supplementary health care package
- Airfare (one round-trip only) to the city of destination