In partnership with Santander Bank, Bangor University is awarding Santander Masters international awards in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022.
Approximately eight studentships are awarded to the brightest aspirants from individual countries to study the master’s degree coursework at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for the UK, EU and international students to study at Bangor University
User Review( votes)
Established in 1884, Bangor University was the first UK University to offer an MBA and is currently ranked in the top 25 in the world for banking research. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in a range of disciplines and ranked 1st in the UK for its high-quality student housing.
Why study at Bangor University? The university provides a variety of options for work experience either within the degree, through University internships, or by volunteering. It has a range of free support services are available such as job hunting, careers advice, visas, and banking.
Application Deadline: June 11, 2021
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8 opportunities are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the following Santander countries are eligible to apply:
- Europe: Belgium, Germany, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain.
- Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, USA, Uruguay.
- Asia: China Russia, Singapore.
- Middle East: Qatar
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To take part in this program, applicants are required to be a national from one of the 21 Santander network countries listed above, be in possession of a formal offer letter to commence in January 2020 on a Taught Master’s course at Bangor University, i.e. a course leading to an MA, MSc, MBA or LLM – For a list of the January entry courses.
- The studentship is only open to full-time students studying on campus. It will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, personal qualities, and achievements
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to involve in this education program then it’s mandatory for you to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at Bangor University. After being registered, contestants can download and send the completed award application form by email to kerry.jones-at-bangor.ac.uk.
- Admission Requirements: For being enlisted in the master’s degree program, seekers are recommended to have a good UK bachelor honors degree or equivalent degree from a recognized institution of higher education from their home country and check the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must include a copy of your transcript(s) from your most recent program of study in English, a copy of your offer letter from Bangor University and CV.
- Language Requirements: For entry at the university, all aspirants are needed to meet the English language requirements.
Benefits: Scholars will get the award worth up to £5,000.