To acknowledge the educational achievement of talented and brilliant students, the Micklin Law Group, LLC is providing undergraduate financial aid in the USA for the session 2021/2022.
The programme is open to USA students from an accredited college who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework. This funding programme is offering a fund of $1000 as an award to the deserving candidates.
Wonderful opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Micklin Law Firm, LLC’s lead lawyer and managing partner, Brad Micklin, is a family law attorney who works on the interests of fathers and men. Brad was awarded his B.A. from Temple University in Pennsylvania before attending the Widener University of Law in Delaware.
Why should you apply for this programme? Brad Micklin provides motivated students who may require a little financial support to receive their degree a twice-yearly needs-based scholarship opportunity. For the spring and fall semesters of each year, one support will be awarded. Brad hopes that he will help members of the next generation make their mark on society through this application .
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: The Micklin Law Group, LLC
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: For USA students
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be accepted into an accredited college in the United States.
- Must have a previous year’s degree from a recognized college.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students are required to complete the online application form of the undergraduate degree programme at the organization.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year’s degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
The Micklin Law Group, LLC will provide the award of $1,000. The award is granted two times per year.