Do you want to study in the United States? If yes, apply for the UNESCO Fellowships in M.S.Ed. International Educational Development programme at the University of Pennsylvania.
The program aims to attract international students who want to pursue a fellowship programme at the Penn GSE.
Amazing opportunity for international students offered by the Penn GSE.
User Review( votes)
Established as the College of Philadelphia in 1740, the University of Pennsylvania is a private Ivy League research university in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It has four undergraduate schools as well as twelve graduate and professional schools. It is the fourth-oldest institution of higher education in the United States.
Why choose the University of Pennsylvania? Penn offers a traditional campus and a bustling city, a place rich with history but focused on innovation, and, a big personal draw, the Quad. Students and faculty enjoy an Ivy League environment at Penn GSE that supports practical knowledge building and high-quality research. Their alumni are recognized as some of the world’s most influential education leaders, and our distinguished professors are pacesetters in their fields. Penn GSE has a legacy of innovation in education, and our wide-ranging work is all aimed at powering opportunities through education.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is February 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- Department: Graduate School of Education
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowship programme in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The UNESCO Fellowship for Developing Country Scholars is open to exceptional, prospective IEDP students from low-income and lower-middle-income countries as defined by the World Bank
- Must be international students.
- Priority will be given to applicants who are citizens of countries defined by the World Bank as low-income and lower-middle-income countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must first submit your application to the International Educuational Development, M.S.Ed. program admissions. After that, complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Official high school transcript, School Report, Letters of Recommendation, Early Decision Agreement (only if applying for Early Decision).
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a master’s degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: The University requires all international students to verify their English proficiency by meeting their English proficiency.
The University of Pennsylvania will cover all Penn tuition associated with the master’s degree program of study.