To help you to create your own path towards your dream career, the University of Oldenburg is delighted to announce Mobility Grant for the year 2020.
The study program is available for all students who want to start their studies in bachelor’s and master’s degrees at the university. The funding has to be used for additional expenses as part of a study-relabeled stay abroad.
The university‘s academic staff and administrative staff work closely together, using an interdisciplinary approach. The university offers 95 courses of study. It is one of the most important and highly regarded educational facilities in northwestern Germany.
Why at the University of Oldenburg? The university cooperates closely with more than 200 other universities worldwide. It is also affiliated with non-university institutes in the areas of research, education, culture, and business.
Application Deadline: April 15, 2020
University or Organization: University of Oldenburg
Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic and International Students
The award can be taken in Germany
Eligible Countries: All International students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any bachelor’s and master’s degrees offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be:
- All students (bachelor’s and master’s degree students) of the university realizing a stay abroad (Internships, study courses and semesters, other occupations of academic relevance). Not eligible for applying: doctoral students, guest students
- Minimum time spent abroad: two weeks. Stays longer than four weeks will be treated with preference.
- The stay has to begin or end in the semester which the student is applying for (summer/ winter term).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants can apply via Stud. IP. Choose “Campus”, then the tab “Scholarships”, then “Mobilitätszuschuss”.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have all upload Enrolment certificate, Transcript of records, Requested certificates, Written confirmation of your planned stay (e.g. letter of acceptance, contract, certificate, enrollment certificate).
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The grant amounts to a maximum EUR 500 in total and will be splitted into two payments (EUR 250 a month) after the transmittal of the corresponding documents (invoices). Only one application per stay is allowed.