MOFCOM Scholarship established by the Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China to encourage students from any nationality to study in China.
Ministry of Commerce of the People’s Republic of China is inviting applications for MOFCOM award from international students. Program is available for pursuing postgraduate degree program and PhD degree programs.
User Review( votes)
The objective of the CSC is to provide, financial assistance to the Chinese citizens wishing to study abroad and to the foreign citizens wishing to study in China in order to develop the educational, scientific and technological, and cultural exchanges and economic and trade cooperation between China and other countries.
Application Deadline: Closed
- International students other than the People’s Republic of China can apply for these endowments.
- The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- To be eligible, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for a master’s program and a master’s degree holder when applying for a doctoral program;
- Candidates must be under the age of 45 when applying; also must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health. Applicants also must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and be in good health.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants need to take admission at given universities in this postgraduate education and must register at the host university before the deadline. The mode of applying is online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the application documents Photocopy of highest diploma; Photocopy of academic transcripts; A Study Plan or Research Proposal with a minimum of 400 words; Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form; Photocopy of English or Chinese proficiency; Photocopy of a valid passport.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have the bachelor’s and master’s degree to apply this free study.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program. English: IETS 6.0 or above, Chinese: HSK level 4 ?score180? or above, or other evidence which indicates your English or Chinese proficiency is adequate.
Scholarship includes a Tuition waiver, Teaching material fee waiver, Research and survey fee waiver, Dissertation guidance fee waiver, One-off resettlement fee: 3000RMB per master student, 3000RMB per PhD student, on-campus accommodation; stipend: 3000RMB per month per master student, 3500RMB per month per PhD student, medical insurance one-time round-trip international airfare for all the students.