Applications are invited for AXA Scholarships from current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an US accredited two-year or four-year college or university.
Scholarships provide over $1.4 million in programs to young people throughout the nation representing all 50 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico. The purpose of AXA Foundation is to help provide financial security for their clients and their families.
Exceptional Scholarships for High School Seniors.
User Review( votes)
The AXA Foundation directs AXA’s philanthropic and volunteer activities. Through philanthropy, volunteerism and sustainability AXA leverages our resources and risk expertise to build a stronger society for our customers and our employees – it’s our commitment to Corporate Responsibility.
Applicants to the AXA Achievement award must
- Be United States citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 united states, Washington, D.C. or Puerto Rico
- These are awarded in all subjects.
- Be current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two-year or four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2016-2017 academic year
- Demonstrate ambition and self-drive as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community or work-related activities
Because reducing risk is woven into the fabric of our company, special consideration is given to achievements that empower society to mitigate risk through education and/or action in areas such as financial, environmental, health, safety and/or emergency preparedness
- US students are eligible for these AXA educations.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online. No documents are to be sent to free study America at this time. Applicants selected for further consideration will be notified to submit high school transcripts and an applicant appraisal confirming the outstanding achievement. Do not send any materials until invited to do so.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
The AXA Achievement award provides over $1.4 million in grants to young people throughout the nation representing all 50 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico. Students have the opportunity to receive a $2,500, $10,000 or $25,000 scholarship. In addition, for every holder who wins a prize, a grant in the amount of $1,000 will be made to the winner’s school.
Application Deadline: Closed