Get financial support to start your academic journey in the UK. St. Mary’s University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Undergraduate Bursary for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme is available for high achieving students who want to complete the bachelor‘s degree programme at St. Mary’s University.
This support will help students with the cost of their studies by providing the award up to £2,000.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1850, the St.Mary’s University is the oldest Roman Catholic university in the United Kingdom. It has two faculties that offer undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate programmes in different disciplines.
Why study at St. Mary’s University? While study at this, students can gain excellent theoretical education, the opportunity to work with top researchers and earn practical experience as well.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
- University: St. Mary’s University, Twickenham, London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in a range of subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a household income of £15,000 per annum or less
- They are classified as ‘Home’ or ‘EU’ for fee status purposes
- Students have a place on a full-time undergraduate or full-time PGCE course starting in September 2021
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a copy of your official and final certificate/transcript, a personal statement which outlines your interest in your chosen course and motivation for the study, copy of passport and e-mailed it to apply-at-storeys.ac.uk
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you have to fulfil the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The St.Mary’s University will provide the award amount of £2,000 for the successful students.