The University of Hertfordshire is seeking enthusiastic and high-potential applicants to participate in the Jack Fielder Scholarships program in the United Kingdom.
This scholarship scheme is valued at £3,000 and will be available for UK and EU students who are taking admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Hertfordshire.
The University of Hertfordshire was established in 1948 as a Hatfield Technical College. It is a public university in the United Kingdom. It is regarded as one among the top twenty-five technology colleges in the United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Hertfordshire? Hertfordshire provides a truly diversified learning environment and has made significant investments to give state-of-the-art campus facilities to its students. They will be able to enjoy the facilities on one of their multi-million-pound campuses.
Application Deadline: October 26, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Hertfordshire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BEd(Hons) Primary Education degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted in a full-time undergraduate programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must fill the application form online provided on the university portal. Students are not required to fill a separate application form for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts and Certificates
- Leaving certificate
- Personal Statement
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Immigration History Evidence
- ATAS Certificate
- Disclosure and Barring Service Check
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must fulfill the basic requirement of having completed 12 years of school to get into UH.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- CAE – 176
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
The scholarship winner will receive £3,000 (£1,000 in each academic year) for the undergraduate degree programme.