Do you want to pursue your higher education in Australia? If so, then you can apply for the Monash Research Training Program (RTP) Fees-Offset international awards. These opportunities are provided by the Australian Government for the session 2021/2022.
The award targets to recognize both domestic and international students who are wishing to study Research Masters and Research Doctorate degree programs in Australia.
Monash University is the second oldest university in Australia has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students. It offers high-quality education and learning experiences for students to achieve their future educational goals.
Why would you like to choose Monash University? Monash provides many opportunities to enrich your social life and prepare its students for a successful career by understanding the skills. Here you can specialize from day one, or explore a variety of subjects and tailor your degree.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Research Doctorate and Research Masters degrees
- Awards: Covers tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research Masters and Research Doctorate degree programs in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must hold an Australian or New Zealand bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours (H1) or qualifications and/or research experience deemed equivalent by the University.
- Have not completed a graduate research masters or doctoral degree at the same course level (for example, are applying to undertake a second doctoral degree)
- Priority will also be given to applicants who are or will be enrolling via internal (on-campus) mode.
- Entitled to a maximum scholarship duration of more than 12 months equivalent fulltime as a result of prior enrolment in a graduate research degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in Research Masters and Research Doctorate degree at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: When completing your application, you’ll be asked to upload copies of documents which include at least: academic curriculum vitae, official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution, proof of citizenship, an invitation to apply, and research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: For becoming a part of the university, you must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at Monash.
RTP Fees Offset covers the cost of course tuition fees and a single Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) policy for international students.
Application Deadline: For domestic students: October 31, 2021, and for international students: August 31, 2021.