Do you want to complete your PhD degree in Australia? If so, then here is an excellent opportunity to apply for the Silver Jubilee PhD Scholarship funded by Monash University.
The educational programme is available for highly talented students who wish to commence a PhD degree programme at Monash for the session 2020/2021.
A wonderful chance for Australian and international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1958, Monash University is the second oldest university that offers various courses, study options, and research projects. It has an enriching and supportive environment for international students.
Why study at Monash University? While studying at this university, students will learn under the guidance of award-winning teachers devoted to helping candidates in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: 31 October each year
- University: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to $35,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Australian & International student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold an Australian or New Zealand bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours (H1) or qualifications or research experience deemed equivalent by the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree program at Monash University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must upload academic curriculum vitae, official academic transcripts, degree certificate or testamur from awarding institution, proof of citizenship, and research proposal with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English language proficiency requirements section for more details.
The MSJS provides a living allowance (up to $35,000), a research allowance and a relocation allowance to domestic and international students for the academic session 2020/2021.