Nestle is giving deserving candidates with the chance to apply for the Nestle ESAR Internship programme. The programme is open to African candidates.
The internship programme aims at creating and implementing employability programmes, mentorship and training initiatives that will equip youth with essential workplace skills.
Amazing chance for African candidates to complete their internship in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives.
Why should you apply for this internship programme? Their purpose is to help shape a better world and inspire people to live healthier lives. This is how they contribute to society and ensure their long-term success.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: Nestle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Internship
- Number of Awards: 100
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African students
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Africa
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Internship programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a male/female citizen of an African country
- Applicants must be currently unemployed youth
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this internship, aspirants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the CV, academic transcripts of previous studies and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be a student, graduate from a higher education institution.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Nestle will provide experience, chance to work on real projects for students. There are a hundred opportunities available.