The Monash University is offering Monash juries doctor equity scholarship. The grant is available for all new students who want to pursue the Monash Juris Doctor Program. The scholarship offers a tuition fee paid and $1000 pa for the minimum number of credit points required for completing the degree.
The quality of Monash University’s teaching and exceptional facilities is just two of the many reasons we’re consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world.
User Review( votes)
The thing that is the most special about Monash is our desire to make a difference. You’ll leave with a greater sense of purpose.
- Applications Deadline: November 5, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study Monash Juris Doctor Program.
- Study Subject: award is available for all disciplines of academic study.
- Award: award is available for all disciplines of academic study.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship offers tuition fees paid and $1000 pa for the minimum number of credit points required to complete the degree.
- Nationality: award is available for An Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen.
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: award is available for An Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- An Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or holder of a permanent humanitarian visa.
- A commencing or continuing Monash University postgraduate (coursework) student who is enrolled or intending to enroll full-time as a Monish JD student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Previously completed, or are about to complete, an undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification recognized for admission to the Monash Juries Doctor Program.
- From one or more of Monash University’s defined equity or personal disadvantage groups
- Financial disadvantage
- Indigenous Australians
- Recent refugee
- Experiencing difficult circumstances
- From regional and remote areas of Australia
- Have a disability or long-term medical condition
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online