The Curtin University is delighted to announce Women in Social and Economic Research (WiSER) Scholarship within the Faculty of Business and Law.
The Curtin University is an Australian public research university based in Bentley, Perth, Western Australia. The university is named after the 14th Prime Minister of Australia, John Curtin, and is the largest university in Western Australia, with over 58,000 students.
User Review( votes)
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Applications Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to study PhD programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the fields of feminist economics or gender research, leading to the award of a PhD in Economics, Finance or Property in the Faculty of Business and Law at Curtin University.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship of value $30,000 per annum for 3 years, tuition fee offset required.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for Australian Citizen, International students, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, Australian Permanent Resident and New Zealand Citizen.
- Number of Scholarships: One award is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for Australian Citizen, International students, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, Australian Permanent Resident and New Zealand Citizen.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a Bachelor degree with 1st class Honours, or be regarded as having an equivalent level of attainment.
• Not hold a research doctorate or equivalent research qualification.
• Not previously have held an Australian Government funded scholarship, unless it was terminated within 6 months of the program payments commencing.
• Not be receiving an equivalent award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the award stipend rate to undertake the higher degree by research. Income earned from sources unrelated to the course of study is not subject to the 75% rule.
• Curtin requires all students to demonstrate English competency. For a list of approved English qualifications and for further information, please refer to the qualifications accepted as satisfying Curtin’s minimum English entry requirements (.pdf] or contact the University Admission Office.
English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: Email your application to:
Professor Siobhan Austen
School of Economics, Finance and Property