Take your knowledge to new heights by joining a PhD or Master of Engineering Science International Scholarship at Monash University. The program is awarded to Australian and New Zealand Students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The educational fund encourages outstanding students who want to commence the graduate research degree program in Australia.
Amazing opportunity for students to get financial support in Australia.
User Review( vote)
As one of the second oldest university in Australia, Monash University has ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance. It has various courses, study options, and research projects which will give the student a broader education that will set them apart from their peers.
Why study at Monash University? The university provides an enriching and supportive environment for international students. It has the best faculty for guiding applicants in building a bright future and developing their communication skills.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020, and October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD or Masters by research
- Award: $29,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Australian/New Zealand Students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia and New Zealand.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Master of Engineering Science (Research) degree program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must show excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to conduct self-motivated research. They should have already completed or be in the process of completing a Bachelors’s H1 Honours Degree or already hold an H1E Bachelors and/or Masters degree.
- Candidates who are in the process of completing their H1 degree will be considered.
- Application will be looked upon favourably if students graduated in the top 10% of your year level, graduated from a well-ranked university, and have authored peer-reviewed research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD and Master of Engineering Science (Research) degree program at Monash University. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the minimum entry requirements for the PhD or the Research Masters in the course handbook.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Monash University will provide $29,000 per annum to excellent students who want to pursue a Masters by Research or PhD degree program in Australia.