LeBow College of Business has launched the MS and MBA Scholarships for domestic and international Students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Domestic and international students can both participate in this funding programme, given that they have either applied for an MBA or MS study programme at Drexel LeBow. Scholarships towards the programme fee will be awarded to eligible students.
Great offer for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The LeBow College of Business often referred to simply as Drexel LeBow, is the business school of Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Drexel University (LeBow) is ranked No. 97 (tie) in Best Business Schools and No. 115 (tie) in Part-time MBA. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Why choose to study at the LeBow College of Business? Drexel LeBow is committed to shaping the future of business and business education through innovative external partnerships that drive market-centric academic programs, cutting-edge research, and evidence-based solutions impacting industry and society.
Application Deadline: Interested students are advised to apply by the priority deadline of the university for international students, i.e. 15th January 2022.
- University or Organization: LeBow College of Business Drexel University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country students are eligible to submit an application.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MS or MBA programme offered at Drexel LeBow can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be graduate degree programme student LeBow.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the application portal of the university and make an admission application. Scholarship selection will be based on academic achievements and admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. A minimum GMAT test score of 570 or above or a combined GRE score of 310 or above is preferred.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 115
- ILETS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
Drexel LeBow will provide the selected graduate student’s scholarship towards the tuition fee of an MS or MBA programme.