The University of Hull is welcoming the students to apply for the MSc by Research program for the academic year 2020/21 in the UK.
The award is open for the highly motivated EU & UK aspirants to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for 1 year.
Nice opportunity for UK & EU to study research program.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1927, The University of Hull is a public research university that offers over 2,000 courses to 18,000 students across six faculties.
Why at the University of Hull? In this university, students will get a wide range of high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate courses. They can acquire academic skills and enhancing their talent in their research environment and subsequent career.
Application Deadline: January 3, 2020
- University: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc by Thesis
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU students can apply for the grant
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The MSc by Thesis will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have or expect to obtain, at least 2:1 Honours degree (or international equivalent) in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or related subject with an interest in biomass waste pelletization and/or pyrolysis/gasification of biomass waste for bioenergy production.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is necessary to take admission in a postgraduate program at the university, before applying to the fund. After taking admission you are eligible to apply for the award by completing the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: No supporting documents required for this grant.
- Admission Requirements: You must have your master’s degree certificate at the time of admission.
- Language Requirement: Candidate must have an ability to understand and speak the English language.
The successful candidate will gain experience in solid fuels characterisation such as ultimate and proximate analysis, PXRD, FTIR, UV-Vis, N2 physisorption, Karl Fischer titrations, Electron Microscopy, Elemental Analysis and thermogravimetric analysis.
Full-time UK/EU financial aid positions will include fees at the ‘home/EU’ student rate and a maintenance contribution bursary, for the one-year duration of the research, depending on satisfactory progress.