Apply for admission at the University of Dar Es Salam and get a chance to fund your study with the help of MSc. Petroleum Engineering Scholarship programme.
The programme is exclusively open for Tanzania students commencing in the master’s degree programme at the university.
A wonderful chance for students with the help of this application programme in Tanzania.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1970, the University of Dar es Salaam is the oldest and biggest public university in Tanzania. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Dar Es Salam? The university will advance the economic, social and technological development of Tanzania and beyond through excellent teaching and learning, research and knowledge exchange.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Dar Es Salam
- Department: Department of Chemical and Mining Engineering
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee, research costs, and limited subsistence allowance
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Tanzania students
- The award can be taken in Tanzania
- Eligible Countries: Tanzania
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.Sc degree in Petroleum Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be BSc. Graduates in Petroleum Engineering, Mining Engineering, Mineral Processing Engineering, and Chemical and Process Engineering from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must have a GPA of 3.5 or above on a five-grade scale in their first degrees.
- Students should not be more than 35 years old as of November 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to register in the M.Sc degree programme at the university, and after being enrolled, you can win the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Attach curriculum vitae, scanned certified copies of your BSc. transcripts, birth certificate (or passport), and recommendations from two referees.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have at least a Bachelors Degree, Advanced Diploma, or it’s equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Language Requirement: Students must have excellent communication and writing skills in English.
The University of Dar Es Salam will provide tuition fee, research costs, and limited subsistence allowance for students to complete their education in Tanzania.