Queen’s University Belfast is now encouraging students to be a part of its Power Academy funding for the academic year 2020-21. There are nine scholarships available for UK/EU students.
These opportunities are designed to help students fund their master-level education at Queen’s University Belfast. Besides, these will also provide financial aid to them during their one-year placement with the company and during summer vacations.
This scholarship is valued at £22,000, and can be used to cover your educational expenses.
User Review( votes)
Queen’s University Belfast holds a good experience in preparing students to thrive in the competitive world. It is exploring new ways of teaching and research. It is one of the oldest higher education institutions in the country.
Why would you like to take admission at the Queen’s University Belfast? It is a highly respected university across the globe and considered a major centre of teaching excellence and innovative research. It has world-class infrastructure and well-qualified staff. The campus of this university houses hi-tech laboratories, computer labs, libraries, and art studious, making student’s educational journeys easier.
Application Deadline: September 21, 2020
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £22,000
- Number of Awards: 9
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MEng in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are required to satisfy all the requirements of the university:
- Scholarship holders must have received an offer to study an MEng or BEng in electrical and electronic engineering at Queens University, Belfast, or be already studying on one of these courses or thinking of switching.
- Scholarship holders must be classed as Home and EU students for tuition fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are recommended to apply for an approved course at Queen’s University Belfast before September 21, 2020. Only after successfully being enrolled in the programme, candidates will be eligible to send their application for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: As supporting materials, you can provide the following: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement to enrol in a master course at the university is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can provide the IELTS Academic (both SELT and non-SELT), and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission to a postgraduate degree programme.
All eligible candidates will get financial aid of £22,000 during their studies and also during a one-year placement with the company and during summer vacations.