Develop the knowledge and skills with the help of the Global Professional Scholarships offered by the Hult International Business School in the USA. The applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship will be awarded to aspiring business leaders who have worked full-time in a large corporation for a minimum of one year. Selected students will be provided support towards the overall educational costs.
User Review( votes)
Hult International Business School is a private business school that offers highly ranked programs with the chance to study all around the world. Discover a new way to study business today. It is ranked among some of the leading universities in the world.
Why choose to study at Hult International Business School? Hult offers more than just education and a degree. It is very dedicated to providing the students an educational experience that will transform their mindset and career.
Application Deadline: 28th October 2021
- University or Organization: Hult International Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: American national students and other international entrants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to undertake any master’s degree study programme at Hult.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience in an international company and understand the global business environment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to access by logging in to the school portal and apply online. Students can apply for the scholarship along with their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Professional reference
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to hold a bachelor’s degree certification.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on English language proficiency tests. TOEFL, PTEand IELTS are accepted.
Applicants will be provided financial support towards the undertaken graduate programme at Hult International.