The Government of India is offering for Muktijoddha Scholarship to Bangladeshi Students for the academic year 2016-2017. Scholarship will be awarded for pursuing undergraduate programme at a recognized institute in Bangladesh.
The aim of the scholarship is to help descendants of Muktijoddhas, who are pursuing Second to Fourth year of Undergraduate studies in Bangladesh.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate programme at a recognized institute in Bangladesh.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the universities.
Scholarship Award: Students will receive Tk 24,000/- per year for four years for only undergraduate students.
Scholarship can be taken in Bangladesh
Eligibility: Eligibility (applicable for both categories)
- Male students who have secured GPA 3.25 and above and Female students who have secured GPA 3 and above and have obtained admission in a recognized institute for continued study.
- Those students who have already received scholarship in the previous year need to re-apply along with proof of having passed the previous academic year with acceptable GPA.
- Average Family Income less than Tk 15,000/- per month
Nationality: Bangladeshi students (descendants of Muktijoddhas) can apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply: Applicants are advised to send their applications directly to Defence Wing, High Commission of India by post. Application Procedure:
- Application in English according to the format
- One passport size colour photograph of the applicant.
- Monthly family Income certificate duly signed by Chairman of Village/UNO/ TNO/any Class I Gazetted Officer.
- Copy of Muktijoddha Certificate issued only by the Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
- Name of Educational Institution, Proof of Admission and attested copy of applicable mark sheets (SSC & HSC).
- Photocopy of voter/National ID card/Students ID card.
Application Deadline: Applications should be submitted before November 30, 2016.