Heidelberg University has a fantastic PhD Scholarships Scheme for academically proficient students, and need financial assistance.
This scheme will be awarded to newly admit full-time PhD degree students at Heidelberg University in Germany.
Heidelberg University is a public research institution whose aim is to generate and harness knowledge and skills for the benefit of present and future generations while maintaining an open mind and tolerance for persons and ideas. It is one of the best public universities in Heidelberg, Germany.
Why study at Heidelberg University? Heidelberg University views the training of its students and young researchers to be equally as important as its academic and social commitments starting at the bachelor’s level. It provides for early integration into research subjects and procedures by employing creative approaches for research-based teaching.
Application Deadline: August 29, 2021
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University, University Hospital Heidelberg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree In Elucidating the role of the upstream open reading frame- encoded micropept’ides in cardiac biology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- You have acquired a master of natural sciences in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology or another natural science
- If this master is not strongly bio-related your supervisor might have to testify that you have sufficient working knowledge in your respective bio-topic.
- You have acquired a Staatsexamen in Pharmacy or equivalent.
- If you have acquired an excellent FH (Fachhochschul-) Diploma in a related field, you have to pass a Qualifying Assessment
- A bachelor degree alone is generally not sufficient. In special cases, exceptions may be considered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To enrol at the university, applicants must have to take admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your official transcripts of academic records from every postsecondary institution attended for at least one year as a full-time student, statement of purpose, Contact details of two referees + two reference letters from these referees and CV.
- Admission Requirements: The requirement for admission to HBIGS is a university degree that will allow the applicant to be accepted as a PhD student at Heidelberg University according to the regulations set by the Faculty of Biosciences
- Language Requirement: A proof of German or English language skills are required to enrol at the university.
Heidelberg University, University Hospital Heidelberg will provide the salary for students in Germany.