Murdoch University is very proud to introduce an exciting Research Training Program funding for the academic year 2020-21. This award will be offered on the basis of academic merit, research experience, and potential.
The applications of this programme are open to both domestic and international students applying for any 2-year long master course or 3 year-long doctoral degree course.
This award includes exciting benefits that will enhance the university learning experience.
User Review( votes)
Formed in 1973, Murdoch University has involved in a leading global center for learning, teaching, and research. It is home to over 23,000 students and 1,700 staff from across 90 different countries. Earlier, the institution was primarily a research institution. Over the years Murdoch expanded and started offering programmes in higher education and vocational education.
Why study at Murdoch University? It is a modern and free-thinking university known for its high employable graduates, life-changing research, and innovative campus and industry developments. It is ranked as one of the top 100 young universities in the world and holds an impressive reputation for conducting ground-breaking studies and research.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master and doctoral
- Award: AUD$27,082 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Both domestic and international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for the following programmes:
- 2 years – Masters degree
- 3 years – Doctoral degree
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Scholarship holders must possess a First class honors degree, H2A or equivalent or a Masters with a significant thesis component
- Scholarship holders can be domestic and international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After applying for an approved course at the university, all students will have to fill out an online application form available for both domestic and international After that, you will have to fill in the referee report for domestic or international. All applicants are required to mail their completed application to the graduate research office.
- Supporting Documents: The following must be sent as supporting materials: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement is a first-class honors degree, h2a, or equivalent or master with a significant thesis component.
- Language Requirement: All candidates will need to show their proficiency in English. The university accepts the following English qualification:
- IELTS with the score of 6.5 (no individual band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL Internet-based with a minimum score of 90 with no band less than 20.
All the successful candidates will get a living allowance of AUD$27,082 per annum with a potential top-up to $30,000.