Turn your ambition into achievement with the help of the Music Business Program Entrepreneur Scholarships program offered by MI College of Contemporary Music.
Established in 1977, Musicians Institute (MI) is a College of Contemporary Music built on the idea that musicians should teach and learn from other musicians in a creative, supportive environment.
Nice funding opportunity for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Why would you like to study at the Musicians Institute? The Institute of Musicians offers a broad range of degrees in music and areas of specialization in contemporary music. In a diverse field, students get several chances to develop their talent and create a promising future in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: December 4, 2020
- University: MI College of Contemporary Music
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students and U.S. citizens.
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Music Business Program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the Music Business Program.
- Available to newly enrolled students only. Returning students in any MI program are not eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Students have all the following data to take this grant:-
- YouTube video URL: YouTube video of you performing three (3) songs in any genre on the acoustic guitar.
- It is required that this include two (2) live ensemble (band or duo) performances and one (1) unaccompanied solo performance. No play-along tracks will be accepted.
- Admission Requirements: Before you may submit a application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to normally meet the English Language Proficiency (ELP) for admission to the MI College.
Musicians Institute will provide an award amount of $1000 to the winning candidates.