Get financial support to start your academic journey in Canada. The University of British Columbia is delighted to offer its TUTOR-PHC Graduate International Scholarships for talented students.
The funding programme assists excellent students entering their first year of study by providing scholarships valued up to $20,000 – $48,000 at the University of British Columbia in Canada. The programme is open to worldwide students for the academic session 2020/2021.
Established in 1908, the University of British Columbia is known as a public research university with campuses in Vancouver and Kelowna, British Columbia. It also helps to motivate and support students to achieve their future career goals.
Why study at the University of British Columbia? The university has been listed in many university bibliometric rankings using quotation analysis to measure the effect that a university has on scholarly publications. Students here have a chance to learn and be opened up to diverse world views in different ways and structures.
Application Deadline: December 2020
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters, Doctoral
- Award: Up to $20,000 – $48,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s and Doctoral degree programme in Medicine, Nursing, Psychology, Epidemiology, Social Work, Sociology, Education, and many others at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the programme, applicants must hold their previous Certificates of Degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to take admission for the programme at the University of British Columbia. After that, have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this programme applicant must meet the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements.
The University of British Columbia will provide an award of up to $20,000 – $48,000 to the successful candidates.