Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for supporting students, the University of Ottawa is providing the Chancellor’s Scholarship. The funding programme is available for international students.
The scholarship aims to encourage outstanding students who wish to pursue undergraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2021/2022.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1848, the University of Ottawa is the largest bilingual research university in Canada that offers a wide range of academic programs. It offers high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Why study at the University of Ottawa? All academic programs offered by the University of Ottawa are regularly reviewed to ensure the highest quality standards. Here you can get an opportunity for growth, achievement, and reward to ultimately help you to reach your potential.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $26,000 ($6,500 per year)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must hold a student visa, have a minimum admission average of 92% (or equivalent), and demonstrate leadership qualities and a commitment to academic and extracurricular activities.
- Maintains full-time enrolment, international student status, and a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 8.50.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Ottawa. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 8.50.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Ottawa will offer a scholarship of $26,000 ($6,500 per year) to international students for undergraduate degree coursework.