To appreciate the educational achievement of outstanding students, the Royal Holloway University of London is providing Music international awards in the UK for the session 2021/2022.
The Royal Holloway University of London is known as a public research university in London. It has a variety of degree programs, which include Single Honours and Joint Honours.
Why study at the Royal Holloway University of London? At this University, students learn transferable skills to handle their various positions throughout their careers. There are different ways to polish presentation skills and learning skills such as writing, time management and working on a team.
Application Deadline: February 22, 2021
- University or Organization: Royal Holloway University of London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £300
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in music offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must submit an audio recording that best showcases your performing skills.
- Instrumentalists must submit at least two contrasting pieces and singers must submit three contrasting songs.
- Must need to upload a copy of the highest performance qualification if available and a ‘testimonial’ from an authoritative (such as a teacher) to check that the recordings are of the applicant’s performances.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the opportunity scheme, you must take admission at the University. And, applicants must submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, copy of passport, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the master’s degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The Royal Holloway University of London will provide award worth £300 a year, to undergraduate instrumentalists and singers. The grant is paid as a cash award.