The programme aims to provide financial support to deserving and eligible candidates for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Amazing offer for international and domestic students to get educational fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sussex, organized in 1961, is a public research university. It offers over 350 undergraduate programmes, over 210 teaching programmes for postgraduate students, and over 70 PhD programmes.
Why study at the University of Sussex? Students can receive a variety of bachelor, master or doctoral degree programmes at this University. It has the best teachers and scientists to direct students in the best possible way.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full fee UK tuition fee waiver, Stipend equivalent to the UKRI doctoral stipend
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Digital Futures by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold a 2:1 honours degree.
- Must hold masters degree ideally in a related subject (or studying for this) with a good level pass, or non-UK equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for the opportunity scheme, you must take admission at the University of Sussex. And, must submit a formal application using the online application system.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for this programme applicants must submit: a CV (2-3 pages), degree transcripts and certificates, statement of interest, a piece of written work (e.g. essay/project from your undergraduate or master’s course) and names of two academic
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the master’s degree, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the University.
- Language Requirement: You must be sufficiently fluent in English to be accepted on to your course. Must provide proof of English proficiency, i.e., an IELTS certificate has taken within the last two years. (At least 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each of the four sections.)
The University of Sussex will provide Full fee UK tuition fee waiver, currently £4,407 per annum and a Stipend equivalent to the UKRI doctoral stipend, currently £15,285 per annum.