Albukhary International University seeks to support promising brilliant and talented students by providing them with an outstanding International Scholarship opportunity in Malaysia.
Nice opportunity for overseas and Malaysian students to get study fund in Malaysia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2010, Albukhary International University is a Malaysian non-profit institute. Not only is it renowned for its rich and beautiful architecture, but also for improving its applicants.
Why study at Albukhary International University? The university provides opportunities to represent society in a transformed learning environment through social entrepreneurship. Through academic and social activities, the student learns about historical knowledge.
Application Deadline: The application is open for the academic session 2022/2023
- University or Organization: Albukhary International University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international citizen or Malaysian citizen.
- Must have a household income below USD 300 for the international applicant and MYR 2,000 for the Malaysian applicant.
- Must have age between 18 to 22 years old and single Marital Status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, you must apply for admission to the undergraduate degree programme at the University. After that applicant will be invited to an interview session, and the following aspects will be thoroughly analyzed during the interview session.
- Socio-Economic Status – 40%, Communication Skills – 20%, Personality – 20% and Attitude – 20%.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV, copy of passport, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the University, applicants must have previous years degree at the University.
- Language Requirement: Academic IELTS Band 6.0 or TOEFL must be obtained by a participant with a score of 550 or MUET academic band 4.0.
Albukhary International University will provide tuition fees to the eligible international students.