The University of Adelaide is glad to announce the Partner funding for international students in Australia. The scholarship rewards the graduates of the University’s Partner programs and sponsored bodies that have formal agreements with the university.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Amazing opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
The University is an international institution that distinctively embraces the ideal of the research university. The university draws strength from its founding values as it fulfils its future research and teaching aspirations.
- Applications Deadline: The studentships are open throughout the year.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to graduate level programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants for the opportunity should meet all the following requirements:
- Available for students commencing in 2020 only
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand)
How to Apply: You have to take admission at the university. Scholarship details are determined on a partner-by-partner basis. Check with your international office for scholarship details.