The University of Adelaide is glad to announce the Partner funding for international students except for Australia and New Zealand. The scholarship rewards the graduates of the University’s Partner programs and sponsored bodies that have formal agreements with the university.
The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction for the minimum standard full-time duration of the scholar’s chosen undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
User Review( votes)
The University is an international institution that distinctively embraces the ideal of the research university. The university draws strength from its founding values as it fulfills its future research and teaching aspirations.
- Applications Deadline: The studentships are open throughout the year.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to graduate level programs.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Award: The scholarship offers a 25% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants for the opportunity should meet all the following requirements:
- Available for students commencing in 2019 only;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Be a graduate of a University of Adelaide partner program or have a sponsorship with one of the University’s recognized sponsors.
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these endowments:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers).
- Applicants for Masters by Research or D. programs.
How to Apply: It is not necessary to apply for the 2019 University of Adelaide Partner Scholarship (International) because this application will be automatically awarded to students who meet the eligibility requirements and scholarship closing date requirements. Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalizing their acceptance process.