Funding program provides students with an opportunity to be educated. In order to support motivated aspirants, the University of Sydney is providing the International funding for Research. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship program assists excellent students in the School of Economics to conduct research into a social and economic disadvantage.
Marvelous opportunity for international students in Australia.
User Review( vote)
The University of Sydney is regarded as one of the world-class teaching and research institute in Australia. It provides more than 20 undergraduate degrees and over 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university offers a broad range of disciplines and its research focuses on finding solutions to society‡s biggest challenges. Here, students will connect with others and find support to succeed.
Application Deadline: May 28, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: School of Economics
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Studying full-time in the honours year of a Bachelor of Economics, or the Master of Economics or Master of Economic Analysis.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled or have an unconditional offer to study full-time in the honours year of a Bachelor of Economics, or the Master of Economics or Master of Economic Analysis.
- Plan to conduct research in social and economic disadvantage within families and across generations
- Have a research supervisor that is affiliated with the Life Course Centre (LCC).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in the bachelor or master’s degree program at the University of Sydney. After holding an unconditional offer to study full-time in their chosen program, they must have to complete and submit the online funding form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a cover letter.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of Sydney will provide an award of $5000 for international students who plan to conduct research in social and economic disadvantages within families and across generations.