The grant is designed for students to pursuing a PhD research program in diverse fields at Graduate School. The purpose o The grant is to help students in upgrading their education.
Why at the National University of Singapore- As the flagship university, NUSserves a lot of opportunities for students to share ideas and interact with professors and students from different cultures.
- University: National University of Singapore
- Department: Sciences and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD program
- Award: Full tuition fee, computer allowance, book allowance, and many more
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Application Deadline: 15th December
- Language: English
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to students around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are offered in the field of sciences and engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to eligible for the opportunity students must be graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in related aspects of science, engineering, computing, and medicine. For this application , graduates Students have at least 2 upper honors or equivalent qualifications. GRE is compulsory for all applicants, except NUS and NTU Bachelor degree holders and final-year undergraduates.
How to Apply
- How to apply: The applicants can apply online by using the given link: https://inetapps.nus.edu.sg/GDA2/Home.aspx
- Supporting Documents: To apply for the opportunity applicants must submit a PDF dossier, hardcopy package, and also complete and submit your Google Questionnaire.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to a research master’s program usually requires a good honors degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline. Under the approval of the Department of Graduate Studies (BGS), students with a good undergraduate degree can also accept relevant research or work experience on a case-by-case basis.
- Language Requirement: TOEFL / IELTS (either can be used) is only compulsory for applicants whose native tongue OR medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English
The scholarship will provide the monthly stipend, up to 4 years of the PhD studies, OR up to the date of graduation, whichever is earlier, of
- S$3,500 for Singapore Citizens, plus Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF
- S$3,200 for Singapore Permanent Residents
- S$3,000 for International students
Students will also receive full tuition fee subsidy for 4 years and other allowances include:
- Computer allowance
- Book allowance
- Conference allowance.