Want to be financially secure for your education? Good News! The University of Sheffield is inviting applications for 6 NCUK Merit funding for International Students.
The bursaries are available to undergraduate or postgraduate new international (non-EU) students who are joining the University from an NCUK Study Centre.
Wonderful opportunity for international students to study at University of Sheffield.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1897, the University of Sheffield is a public research university in the UK. It is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world.
Why at the University of Sheffield? At this university, students will be taught by inspirational researchers and be able to see the work they do first hand. They challenge students to explore their own values and beliefs while enriching their understanding of others.
Application Deadline: 4 May 2020
University or Organization: University of Sheffield
Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree
Award: 50% of the original tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: International applicants can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate and Postgraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship,
For Undergraduate students: Applicants must be currently studying at an NCUK Study Centre.
- Students must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield.
- All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- Your degree/foundation program must be scheduled to commence at the University in September 2020.
- Candidates must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University. For tuition fee purposes you must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student*.
- You must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in program year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship purposes, all MArch programs are considered as postgraduate taught programs and are not eligible for this or any other undergraduate scholarship.
- The University of Sheffield reserves the right to review and change scholarship provision.
For Postgraduate students:
For Postgraduate students: Applicants must hold an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught course.
- Candidates must accept an offer to study a full-time or part-time postgraduate taught program at the University before 16:00 (UK time) on 26 April 2020.
- Your program must commence at the University in September 2020. You must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you can automatically consider this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide a Proof of your previous degree, Academic references, English language certificates, A supporting statement, Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to check out the admission requirement page at the university.
- Language Requirements: Students must be proficient in written and spoken English, normally demonstrated by grade 4 or grade C or above in GCSE English Language or an acceptable English language qualification.
The bursaries are competitive awards worth 50% of the original tuition fee of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program starting in September 2020.