If you are ready to start your university journey with Northumbria, create your best future, then apply now for the Northumbria Undergraduate funding for the year 2020.
The study award is available for UK and EU students applying to study at the University on a full-time undergraduate course in the academic year 2020/21.
Valuable chance to study in UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1880, Northumbria University is an open university and focuses on research areas. It has a number of awards in all subjects’ areas and degrees at any level.
Why at Northumbria University? The university is constantly exploring and practicing innovative approaches to promote student retention and employment.
Application Deadline: June 4, 2020
University or Organization: Northumbria University
Course Level: Undergraduate course
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: UK and EU students
The program can be taken in UK
Eligible Countries: UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in undergraduate degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the Northumbria Undergraduate Scholarship you must:
- Be a Home/EU applicant (Home includes UK students and those eligible to pay home fees)
- Achieve at least 144 points (or equivalent) from your best three qualifications, for example, AAA at A Level or DDD at BTEC
- Apply and enroll to study on a full-time undergraduate course at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus, starting in September 2020
- Choose Northumbria as your firm choice by 04 June 2020 (TBC)
- Meet all individual entry requirements
- Be a self-funded student
- Register with Student Finance England (SFE), Student Finance Wales (SFW), Student Finance Northern Ireland (SFNI) or Student Award Agency for Scotland (SAAS).
- Agree to share consent via your Student Finance Provider with Northumbria University
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates are needed to take admission at Jakarta Intercultural School. After taking admission, seekers will be full fill the application form to apply this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have all previous academic transcripts, certificates and transcripts.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
- Successful students will be awarded a £3,500 cash funding during their first year of study, and there are up to 200 scholarships available.
- All eligible self-funded students on a full-time Undergraduate will be considered.