For international students facing financial inconvenience, the Centre College has decided to provide Need-Based Financial Aid towards higher education programmes for the academic year 2023-2024.
These financial aid grants are specially established for highly qualified international students that have applied to any degree programme at Centre College. A maximum of $21,000 funding can be secured by the selected candidates.
Great offer for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Centre College is a private liberal arts college in Danville ranked 52nd in National Liberal Arts Colleges. It had made it its mission to prepare students for lives of learning, leadership, and service. CC wants to spread the learning demanded by today‡s employers.
Why choose to study at Centre College? Centre College is a dedicated university that has pledged continued efforts to build and strengthen the students‡ performance. It offers its students a life-changing performance with career-focused internships that expand their knowledge and network while giving them valuable learning experiences in a professional setting.
Application Deadline: The applications for this application must be submitted no later than 1st December 2022.
- University or Organization: Centre College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $21,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from any foreign country is eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate programmes taught at CC are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted international students at Centre College.
- The scholarship will be awarded to highly qualified admitted students who required additional financial support.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply to Centre College via the Common Application . All international applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Teacher recommendation
- Certificate of finance
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet all international application requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL – 90
- DET – 115
Students will be provided financial aid ranging from $3,000 to $21,000 by the college towards their degree studies at Centre College.