The University of Wisconsin–Superior hopes to make the cost of studying affordable to a wide range of students from diverse backgrounds. Hence, it has established the Nonresident Tuition Waiver programme for the academic year 2022-2023.
All admitted home country and international students will be considered for this award. Any non-resident undergraduate or graduate programme was undertaken at UWSuper can be funded with the award amount received. Maximum tuition fee reduction with this award can come down to $5,300.
Amazing offer for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The University of Wisconsin–Superior is a public liberal arts university in Superior, Wisconsin, ranking #168th – 222nd in National Liberal Arts Colleges. The University of Wisconsin-Superior will be known as an institution that transforms learners, engages the community, and enhances the vitality of its region.
Why choose to study at the University of Wisconsin–Superior? The university is committed to improving the lives and livelihoods of people in northwestern Wisconsin and beyond by seeking knowledge and spreading it to all who may benefit. Its commitment to academic excellence, emphasizing student-focused learning, intellectual and personal development, continuous improvement, inclusivity, community partnerships, and global awareness is its essence.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Wisconsin–Superior
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the USA and all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Non-resident undergraduate or graduate programmes offered at UWSuper are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold high GPAs.
- The applicants must be admitted to the applied programme at UWSuper.
- The applicants must have attained a minimum GPA of 2.9 to 3.4.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications for UWSuper are required to be submitted online. All admitted students would be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit all academic documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have completed high school studies or hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 61
- PTE – 47
- MET – 69
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- CAE/CPE – Pass
- B2 – 169
The University of Wisconsin–Superior will provide tuition fee reductions to students that have attained the required GPA towards the non-resident undergraduate or graduate cost of study.