Cyprus Science University has announced the need-based awards to lend a helping hand to overseas students to cover the cost of an undergraduate and graduate degree. The grant is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is open for all international students who wish to undertake an undergraduate or graduate programme at CSU. The applicants are required to state their needs at the time of application to win this application .
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in Cyprus.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2013, Cyprus Science University is one of the best colleges ranked 25th in the country. It aims to be one of the leading universities in the region over the next ten years through academicians, students, and support networks.
Why choose to study at Cyprus Science University? Cyprus Science University is an ever-changing university catching up with the busy times. It supports high-quality learners and future generations’ scientists and professionals through its international scholarship programs. It facilitates the modern educational process by using a wide and comprehensive infrastructure and contributing to international developments as a vision.
Application Deadline: 6th September 2021
- University or Organization: Cyprus Science University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Cyprus
- Eligible Countries: Nationals of all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Graduate level programme offered at CSU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate programme at CSU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the CSU applications portal to apply to any programme of choice. Applicants are required to attach a letter requesting a scholarship based on their
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School Diploma
- Official Transcript
- Exam Results in Two reference letters
- Letter of Intent in English
- Admission Requirements: The students must have completed high school or hold a bachelor’s degree to gain admission in any undergraduate o graduate programme at CSU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 75
- IELTS – 6.0
Cyprus Science University will provide the tuition fee to the selected students to take up any applied programme at CSU.